- Modern Electrochemical Methods series (annually held in Jetřichovice)
Individual books of abstracts can be downloaded here: https://www.bestservis.eu/en/past/
- "Electrochemistry of Nucleic Acids and Proteins. New Tools for Biotechnologies".
Brno, June 19-22, 2008. Satellite symposium to the ESEAC 2008 meeting.
Photos from the conference (gallery,photos.zip)
- Conference on Bioelectrochemistry and Bioelectronics of Macromolecules held on the occasion of the 70th birthday of Professor J. Wang: https://www.ceitec.eu/conference-bioelectrochemistry-and-bioelectronics-of-macromolecules/a3389
- 45th Heyrovský Discussion (Brno, 2012)
- 47th Heyrovský Discussion (Třešť, 2014) http://www.jh-inst.cas.cz/~hdisc/2014/
- 52nd Heyrovský Discussions (Liblice 2019) http://www.jh-inst.cas.cz/~hdisc/2019/
- Series of informal seminars: "Chats" on chosen topics from (bio)electroanalytical chemistry - let's better understand what we do.
Potlach I: September 2016, PřF UK, Karolina Schwarzová, Miroslav Fojta (mercury vs. diamond)
Potlach II: March 2017, ÚFCH JH, Magda Hromadová, Romana Sokolová (impedance, admitance, redox mechanisms)
Potlach III: September 2017, Univerzita Pardubice, Tomáš Mikysek, Ivan Švancara, Milan Sýs, Radek Metelka (carbon paste and printed electrodes)
Potlach IV: March 2018, UP Olomouc, Jan Vacek, Jan Hrbáč, Ján Tkáč, Jitka Prošková, Vladimír Halouzka (electrochemical methods in proteins and glycoproteins analysis, applications in biomedicine and clinical biochemistry)
Potlach V: October 2018, ÚFCH JH, Jiří Ludvík, Jiří Klíma (good behavior in electrochemistry, molecular electrochemistry, spectroelectrochemistry)
Potlach VI: February BFÚ Brno, Milan Číž (antioxidants), Miroslav Fojta (electrochemistry of nucleic acids)
Potlach VII: October 2019, ÚFCH JH, Hana Dejmková, František Opekar (electrochemistry in flowing and separation systems)
- Workshop: „Unraveling and targeting sequence- and structure-specific p53-DNA interactions in development and disease“: https://www.ibp.cz/en/research/conferences/2015-brno/home