IBP is seeking postdoctoral research fellows
Institute of Biophysics, Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic, v.v.i. is seeking postdoctoral research fellows for project: OPVK CZ.1.07/2.3.00/30.0030, for the following departments:
* Molecular Cytology and Cytometry (2 positions)
* Cytokinetics (2 positions)
* Free Radical Pathophysiology (2 position)
The main focus ofwork of postdoctoral research fellow, who will be lead by selected mentor,will be joining to research scientific group and involvement in educational activities of IBP and its partners (UK, MU) in average 3-5 hours per week. Obligatory part of postdoctoral research fellows´ work will be 3-6 months long international internship at excellent external department. The concrete research work contains publications of results in impacted journals, participation in Czech and external conferences, sharing gain experiences with other co-workers and students in seminars and workshops.
- PhD in biological sciences (cell biology, molecular biology, biophysics, immunology, cytometry)
completed between 28.3.2008 and 30.9.2012
- excellent knowledge of English language (CAE or equal)
- publications in impacted journals (verifiable by WoS)
- educational abilities for (lectures at seminars, workshops etc.)
- interest in the research and high work effort
Each position could be occupied by only one applicant on full-time job for 33 months over a period of implementation of the project CZ.1.07/2.3.00/30.0030 (1.10.2012-30.6.2015).
Applications with included CV, list ofpublications, coverletter – in Czech or English language send till 3.8.2012 till 12:00 a.m. to Hana Křivánková, DiS., Institute of Biophysics AS CR, v.v.i. , Kralovopolska135, 612 65 Brno. The envelope should be marked: DO NOT OPEN – postdoctoral application.
Salary: 40,000 CZK (gross monthly salary/40 hours per week)
Expected start: 1.10.2012