Charles University in Prague, First Faculty of Medicine, Institute of Cellular Biology and Pathology is seeking one postdoctoral research fellow for project: OPVK CZ.1.07/2.3.00/30.0030.
- PhD in cell biology, completed between 28.3.2008 and 30.9.2012
- experience with live cell imaging (GFP and related technologies) and transmission electron microscopy approaches focused on correlative light electron microscopy (CLEM)
- excellent knowledge of Czech or English language (CAE or equal)
- experience with studies devoted to the functional organization of the cell nucleus including the corresponding publications in journals (verifiable by PubMed and/or WoS)
- educational abilities for lectures at seminars, workshops etc.
- interest in the research and high work effort
- facilities of a respected and successful Institute engaged in the field of functional organization of the cell nucleus
- well equipped laboratories with the top of the line light and electron microscopy
- motivating salary and work conditions
Expected start: 01.01.2013
Applications with included CV, list of publications, cover letter - in Czech or English language send till 30.11.2012 till 12:00 a.m. to Prof. Ivan Raška, Institute of Cellular Biology and Pathology, Charles University in Prague, First Faculty of Medicine, Albertov 4, 128 01 Prague 2.
The envelope should be marked: DO NOT OPEN - postdoctoral application.
More informations: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +420 224 968 001, http://lge.lf1.cuni.cz/eindex.php